Saturday, December 30, 2006

Another Year Gone


Another year comes to a close. Much has happened in my part of the world.

Drought ravaged the panhandle.
Fires raged, blackening a million acres and killing 12.
When the drought ended, flooding took one life in town.
My divorce became final.
I celebrated my first anniversary at my new job.
I spent my third Christmas in my new home - with my friends and extended family.
Snow and ice hit us three times - unusual for year's end.
The third is working on us as I type. I hope we don't lose power.

While the year had its ups and downs, the net result was very much "up". I look forward to the New Year, and what it has waiting for us. I know it will be just as good if not better!

Here's wishing you all a very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!

Be well, and be safe.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Have a fabulous New Year my friend.
Love Jeanne

Blessings to you and yours!