Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another Page

Today, the ashes of one of my best friends were laid to rest. A short service at the cemetery, and get-together for those who attended.....and another page of our lives was turned. My friend passed away and was cremated in mid-March, and was finally laid to rest today - along with his mother's ashes. She was also my friend, and passed away two weeks to the day after he did. This is a large part of the closure we were needing.

May you rest in peace, my friends.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Life goes on, but we always remember those who made ours special and unique.

Jeanne said...

Blessings to you and yours..........
It has been a tough year for us all
has it not my friend?
Be well

Dale said...

Yes it has, Jeannie. There, by the Grace of God go we.