Sunday, May 20, 2007

God Will Get Another Angel

From my brother, just a little bit ago.

We are now at home. This is very difficult. I tried to make some phone calls, but just couldn't do it. Mark and Heather spoke with the doctor this afternoon and scheduled a re-testing of Kaylee's brain functions to be done at 5:30 PM. By this time, they have verified her brain waves are the same and they have removed the majority of the life support, drugs, feeding, etc. The hospital photographer is currently taking photos of them with Kaylee. Once this is finished, all remaining life support will be removed. There will be an autopsy tonight or tomorrow and they plan on cremation. Services have not yet been scheduled . Once things are completed at the hospital, Mark and Heather will be coming to our house for a few days. There is a good possibility they will be here over the weekend.
Both Mark and Heather are doing as well as can be expected. Before we left Mpls this afternoon, Heather told me that Mark was taking very good care of her. How are we doing? I don't know. We're numb.

Kaylee Jo went Home at approximately 8:45 pm CDT this day, May 20, 2007.
She is now one of God's littlest angels.


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Blessings!

Jeanne said...

I am so sorry for your loss.
Be well my friend
Love and prayers!

Shelley said...

I'm so sorry for you loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.