Monday, September 22, 2008

My NavBar is Broken

The navbar on these Blogger blogs is showing nothing but "Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger....."
as seen in this image: http://www.pbase.com/doxielover1/image/103397480.jpg

It's not just my blog. It's everybody's Blogger blog.

When I click anywhere on the navbar, it takes me to the Dashboard.
There is no link for customizing, posting, searching, or anything. This just
started recently (last few days). I've tried disabling GreaseMonkey and Adblock Plus, but it didn't help.

I'm using Vista Home Basic with FireFox 3.0.1. I don't know what's changed on my end, but something had to. It all looks normal on Shelley's computer. She's running XP Pro, and the same FireFox.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

*******
Update! 9/23/08

They fixed something, 'cause it's back to normal now. Thanks, guys!


.

No comments: