Friday, October 06, 2006

Lurkers

I recently deleted my accounts with Delphi forums, and it seems that one of my "adversaries" from there isn't satisfied. A certain "Princess" of Dublin has shown no tolerance of my thoughts or opinions when I was at Delphi. Now it seems that she has to come poking around my blog - only lurking. If my thoughts and opinions are so unwelcome in her mind, why bother stalking me? I didn't think she cared. LOL!

Who Is it we see, The Princess of Dublin?
(Throughout the 'net, she goes a-troublin'.)
Sam Spade can see through her thin disguise

His vision is clear through the ISPs eyes.

(Buzz off, "Princess".)


3 comments:

Shelley said...

LOL. You must be really interesting. I've always felt that Princess was V or M. But Dublin is by San Fran, is it not? Say hi to them for me.

Dale said...

Don't worry. She'll be back to see your greeting herself. ;)

taloz

Jeanne said...

Bless you dear friend.
May good karma be ever present!
Love to you and yours.
Jeanne ^j^