Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Timber!!!, Addendum

I hadn't really been hurting at all from my bout with the tree limb, just a little soreness one could expect. Night before last, I must have laid on my right side (the "wrong" side), 'cause I got to hurting a bit more. I took off work today to get it checked, just to be on the safe side. Turns out I cracked the 9th rib on the right side. Got some meds to help the healing, but I guess it will take time. This is my first cracked/broken rib...and it only took me 53 years to do it!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Keep well my friend.
Love to you and yours!
Jeanne

Dale said...

Feeling much better now, Jeanne. Thank you!

Bud said...

I can sympathize with you and the cracked ribs. I've had them twice. It's no picnic.

Take care and heal up quickly.