Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Past

Christmas once again has past. As it passed through, it left a lot of love and tranquility - peace, if you will. This was another very pleasant experience for me. My past life was full of stress and turmoil at this time of year. It was not an enjoyable experience. For the last three Christmases, each has been increasingly pleasant, stress-free, and just plain fun.

I think somebody read my mind. Being a Coast Guard veteran from back in the early/mid 70's, I kinda like USCG militaria. Santa brought me a beautiful wristwatch with the CG insignia on the face.

He also brought me a "Grandpa" pocket watch (I think my grandkids had something to do with it.), a CD of one of my favorite groups (Celtic Woman), and a new wireless mouse for my notebook PC that I've been needing. That Santa's really something, ya know?

----

I know the New Year will bring more pleasantries to my world. I have been blessed greatly, and I know I have many more to experience. Here's wishing you all a very


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Cheers!
Here's a toast to health, joy peace and stress less lives.
A new beginning is waiting for us all.
Blessings to you and yours
Jeanne

Shelley said...

You must have been nice instead of naughty. Santa sees all!