Sunday, July 20, 2008

Large, Intrusive Noses

Recently my IP/traffic loggers and trackers have uncovered some disturbing activity. There have been a couple people who have shown signs of being way too nosey. Their presence indicate a desire to be more than friends or friendly acquaintances. Stalkers are not welcome here. If you come to stalk and try to dig too deeply into my life, you are here for the wrong reason. No, I have nothing to hide - but it is common courtesy to not shove your way into my "house" and look in every drawer simply for the sake of having to know everything.

Most of you who visit my blog and my other sites are my friends or my family and have nothing to be concerned about. You are more than welcome to come share my life as I provide it. You are not doing investigative research. It's those who think they are so damned smart and have to know everything about my life, that have the problem. Every site you visit and everything you do on the internet superhighway leaves your fingerprints in NEON lights.

If you are one of those that are here on some kind of paparazzi-like tabloid hunt, buzz off. You are not welcome here. This blog is for my friends and family, not you.

.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Amazing! Watching your Pensacola stalker go in and out of your archives was really something. You would think they'd have some manners.
Busted!

Dale said...

Most busybodies don't have any manners or decency.

Shelley said...

It was a "blast from the past!" LOL Once a busybody always a busybody.