Friday, July 18, 2008

Moon 03 - After


Moon 03 - After
Originally uploaded by HighPlainsDox
I've been trying to perfect my moon photos when I snap the shutter. Yes, I can edit them and make them look a lot better. I try to edit as little as possible - if any. I think it will make me a better photographer in doing so. Here is a moon shot I took last night. It needed a little sharpening and contrast/brightness tweaking, but generally worked out ok. This one has already been adjusted. Click on it to go to my Flick'r galleries and see the original right before it in the photostream - "Moon 03 - Before".

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am going to try again today to see if I can get a 'shot' of the moon... that is if I don't get eaten alive by mosquitoes... thanks for all your help... take care

PS... I too had a Maine Coon (I see it in the top corner)... oh my how that cat 'talked' and wanted attention... such a sweet cat...

Dale said...

If you click on the "HERE" link, you'll hear him say "Hello!" :)

.