Monday, June 30, 2008

Capital One ID Theft Update

It has been 2 months since I last communicated with Capital One. They have made no attempt to contact me in any way. They have not acknowledged my request for information pertaining to their investigation, as we have a right to request under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. I can only presume they have decided to ignore me completely, and that they did not do an investigation as they are also required to do under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.

For those interested in looking in on my situation with them, I have updated the page on my site. One credit bureau has removed the subject account from my records, but the other two haven't. Since they have no desire to be just, I will post scans of some of the evidence they furnished me and you can decide for yourself if they are worth dealing with.

What's in my wallet? It will never be Capital One.

.

No comments: