Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Little Angel's Misery

This morning, I sent my typical text messages to those in my family that I have cell numbers for. After I did so, I got a call from my son. He sounded very tired. Seems that my two year old grand-daughter was in pain last night, and they spend all night at the hospital with her until about 6:00am. As his story unfolds, he tells me that she had contracted a bladder infection. The kids' plastic pool is the suspected souce of her malady. They say as the pool water warms up during the day, bacteria begin to flourish.

I'll bet the poor thing was miserable! It's hard enough on adults that know what's happening. Here's hoping she has a swift recovery and is back to normal in no time!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Bless her little heart. I'll put her in my prayers for getting well soon.

Dale said...

Thank you, Shell. You have a heart of gold. :)

Lori said...

I am so sorry to hear about your granddaughter. My prayers are with her. My dad is visiting Michigan right now. He is from Mt. Pleasant Texas.

Bud said...

Kids seem to always have bladder or ear infections. I think it's just part of growing up and also in this case, probably something in the water that isn't suppose to be.

Jeanne said...

Blessings........I hope she is feeling better.
Keep me posted.
Love Jeanne

Dale said...

She is doing much better, thanks to your prayers and antibiotics. :)

Thank you all!